HR Business Partner Latvia
Our client Stena Line is currently looking for an interim HR Business Partner for region Latvia. You will report to Head of HR and support the local management team in developing the business.
- Guide, coach and advice mangers in employee development, performance, employee relations and HR issues in line with company policy.
- Provide day to day support for managers in operational HR matters, including all investigation and requirements for disciplinary matters.
- Monitor absence and provide recommendation/solutions as required
- Guide and advice in compensation issues.
- Labour law and negotiation issues for area of responsibility
- Acting as an employer representative
- Working environment issues for the units
- Maintain and implement HR policies and legislative changes as required.
- Responsible for fulfilling KPIs for position
- Provide the management team with HR monthly report.
Stena Line is an international transport and travel service company specialising in freight and passengers and one of the largest ferry companies in the world. Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network, consisting of 20 strategically located ferry routes across Northern Europe, operating in Scandinavia, the Baltics, the North Sea and the Irish Sea with a fleet of 35 vessels. Stena Line also owns and operates five ports. Stena Line has approximately 5,200 employees.
Stena Line is a stable and profitable group and is committed to providing passengers with the best service and experience possible.
For questions, please contact:
Anders Härenstam, email@example.com , 0761 27 76 83
Johanna Wadefalk, firstname.lastname@example.org , 0761 27 76 92