At Human Resources, you are part of a global team with the task to make Volvo Car Group the employer of choice. You and your team handle the most precious resource for the success of the company – our employees. Our mission is to attract, recruit, develop, engage and retain the people that build the future for Volvo Car Group. Are you passionate about people and want to reach your personal goals together with other people? Human Resources is the place for you to prosper.
Is making a real impact and being in the centre of change and transformation your passion? We believe in making the impossible possible and truly making a difference for our colleagues and stakeholders. We offer a fun, challenging and highly exposed environment where you commit yourself to be part of making our people grow and excel at what they do.
We are seeking a committed and passionate person who wants to join our HR team out in the business functions. We are looking for a HR Director who will lead a group of 6 HR professionals and together with the team support our unit Global Consumer Experience in their change journey.
An essential element for our success is that we have a well laid out HR strategy, including among others, a focus on enhancing HR’s presence in the line and strengthen our daily operational support to the managers. The company is going through constant change; therefore, Change Management will be a focus area.
This role requires flexible HR ninja skills, the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and locations around the world. This role also requires a strong sense of humor – we like to have fun while we are making history!
- Deliver on our people strategy – to become the employer of choice
- Act within the business unit and serve as an account manager i.e., accountable for all HR deliverables in the business unit
- Translate business needs/improvement areas into HR requirements and actions.
- Drive business transformation, primarily focus on HR strategic activities influencing the business agenda, and act as change agent to support and challenge management in the roll out of new initiatives.
- Identify the organizational capabilities required to execute the business strategy.
- Proactively develop, support and monitor actions linked to improved organizational health and increased performance.
- Collaborate within the HR function to secure innovative HR solutions and efficiency in HR services.
- Proven ability to diagnose issues, drawing on both professional experience and strategic thinking skills, and drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
- Competence in organization development/effectiveness (including organization design, change leadership, cultivating culture, leadership effectiveness, and talent management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication; high quality document preparation and presentation skills
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach managers
- Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both business and HR teams
- Experience working with global teams, and driving organizational change initiatives.
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor
- University degree in HR Management or similar
For questions, please contact: