On behalf of our client we are now recruiting a Director People & Organizational Development to a major international company within life science.
The role is responsible for providing guidance and strategic direction for all aspects of the company´s compensation-related programs and practices; monitoring existing programs, assessing market changes and developing long term total rewards & compensation strategy.
The position holder will also act as Sr HRBP (20%), supporting the Swedish market
The position reports to the CHRO and will be based in Gothenburg.
You will work closely with the CHRO, Senior management, local experts and external vendors to ensure that we have an effective and competitive framework for total rewards and performance-based compensation practices throughout the Group.
Key responsibilities include:
• Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies and programs. Identify opportunities to simplify and standardize programs and processes.
• Recommend plan revisions and implementation of new competitive plans based on benchmark studies and external market trends.
• Manage the merit and bonus processes based on relevant market data as defined by company compensation policies
• Actively contribute in the development and design of a group-wide HR; system (managed by the IT dept.)
• Provide guidance to Sr. Executives, Management and HR on pay decisions, policy interpretation and job evaluation
• Work closely with finance to ensure adequate planning and calculations of expenditures in comp. & ben. for budget planning and tracking.
• Manage and support external vendor relationships of Pension and Benefit programs.
• Establish policies and implement those in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
• Act as senior HR support to the Swedish market (~550 employees) and be a member of the Mgmt. team.
For questions, please contact: