On behalf of our client we are now recruiting a Director People & Organizational Development to a major international company within life science.
The position will promote organizational and leader capabilities by delivering and designing Talent, Leadership and Organizational Development solutions.
The position reports to the CHRO and will be based in Gothenburg.
The primary aim of the role is to liaise with senior management to understand business
requirements and customize people and organizational development activities matching the
needs. Key responsibilities include:
Talent & Leadership development
• Partner with the CHRO to create and implement a roadmap for the full suite of talent management activities, including: succession & leadership planning, performance reviews and individual development plans
• Conduct leadership development needs analysis and establish tailored leader development programs to meet short and long-term capability requirements
• Create a succession planning program and process for key management positions and high potentials across the company
• Guide and support management in the implementation of changes that allow the organization to adapt, problem solve, and work towards greater organizational capability
• Work as a liaison to the country management teams to identify, develop and implement process improvements to business workflow
• Plan and developing a clear case for change, setting out the desired outcomes, and identifying clear roles to enable decision-making.
• Develop and implement performance measurement tools to measure the effects of changes implemented
For questions, please contact:
Lena Lind: email@example.com, 073-3368983
Lars Härenstam: firstname.lastname@example.org, 070-5308777