The role will be dual and focus on both HR Business Partner issues for the Gothenburg office as well as taking lead on
implementing some of the company´s HR strategy projects. Reporting to Global HR-Manager.
The position will be based in Gothenburg. Since it is a global company traveling will be required, mainly within Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide HR operational support to managers which will ensure that HR functions deliver the foundation
necessary for achieving business goals
• Implement and support sustainable processes within work environment, health, employee training/
competence, organizational development and salary reviews
• Support to leaders and teams in continuous improvements based on the GPTW survey
• Ensuring that the company´s policies and procedures are compliant with government regulations
• Responsible for projects such as the IPE process and for getting the organizational infrastructural
processes in place, employer branding and other projects.
For questions, please contact: