CellMark is a global resource network trading on behalf of companies from every major market. We put buyers and sellers together facilitating trade and business development in many industry areas. Together with business partners, we deliver products, services and solutions to the world market. With a network of 65 offices in 30 countries, CellMark specializes in sales & marketing, logistics and financial services for the global industry connecting entrepreneurs in the areas of Chemicals, Metals, Pulp, Paper, Packaging, Recycling, Medical devices and much more. The company is employee-owned and has an annual sales of USD 2.7 Billion. Our vision to ”surpass expectations” is driven by the entire team’s efforts to always ensure our business partners’ success. www.cellmark.com.
On behalf of our client we are now recruiting an HR Business Partner to a global network trading company
At CellMark we believe sustainable business growth is all about people, and the relationships and partnerships we cultivate. We are a global company and our corporate culture is informal, transparent and agrees well with those who are versatile and inclined to change. We see CellMark as a place where we nurture and breed ideas, have open discussions, show each other respect and are supportive at all levels. If you believe that our values comply, we offer an environment where you experience confidence, trust and are able to grow your skills.
We are seeking a committed and passionate HR Business Partner to the Gothenburg office who will support the organization to increase business growth.
- supportive and have the ability to act on own initiatives
- a constructive team player – empowers and cooperates effectively with others, shares knowledge, experiences and information in order to support the organization to achieve common goals
- an HR-professional with stability – high trust and a good listener with a high sense of integrity
…and want to work with…
- HR support to our leaders, to ensure that the HR function deliver the foundation necessary to achieve business goals
- development, implementation and support of sustainable processes within recruitment, work environment, health, competence development, compensation and benefits as well as further development of our employee handbook
- continuous improvements based on our values and the result from our employee opinion survey
- the company’s HR related policies and procedures and make sure that they are compliant with government regulations
- strategical HR projects
- employer branding
Do you have the competence we are looking for?
- bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business administration or related field
- minimum 5 years of experience in the role as HR BP in an international work environment
- ability to think strategically, execute tactically and support operationally while collaborating across different teams and locations
- Swedish employee law
- documented experience from project management
- languages: Swedish and English
Are you interested in CellMark and does the description above match your profile? Please contact:
Johanna Wadefalk, Härenstam & Partners, +46 76-127 76 92,
or send your e-mail application to: